BT DP 2000 ISDN TELEPHONE
Diversion - Allows incoming calls to be diverted to a user defined numbers.
- Call barring - Allows all incoming or outgoing calls to be barred from specific
- Selective call barring - Allows certain types of calls to be barred from lines,
either on a permanent or temporary basis.
- Conference calls - Allows three way conversations with yourself and two incoming
- Calling Line Identity (CLI) - The display shows an incoming callers number before
you lift the handset.
- MSN's - MSN's can be allocated to devices connected to the DP2000, such as fax
machines or modem.
- Speed dial keys - There are 6 speed dial keys for storing frequently used
- Loudspeaker button - Used for handsfree operation (with volume control button).
- Analogue Port - Allows connection of an analogue modem/fax machine.
- Last number Redial
- Mute - Allows you to mute the microphone so the caller cannot hear what you are
- Date and Time - You can display the date and time, even during a call, by
pressing the DATE button.
- Hotline - Allows you to bar all outgoing calls except a hotline number.